Muir Street Primary

Room 6 Digital Learning

Good morning everyone and happy new year,

I hope you had a lovely Christmas break and had lots of fun spending time with your families. I hope you are all well and safe.

Unfortunately, we are back to Home Learning online using your Teams and Seesaw learning accounts. I have attached 2 Home Learning Grids, please select the grid named after your Literacy Group.  I know you will try your very best and I look forward to seeing your work. Myself or Mrs Doyle will be available each day to help you online if you need it.

I’m sad that I won’t get to see all your lovely smiling faces as we begin the new year but hopefully we’ll be able to see each other soon.

Take care and stay safe.

Mrs McQuiston

Owls & Robins grid wb 11th Jan

Bluebirds grid wb 11th Jan

Note to Parents

I hope you are well and safe. As you know, I sent your child’s login information for various learning platforms, including Teams, just before the end of last term. Although your child’s Seesaw login has not changed, I have posted your child’s Seesaw login information to your home in-case it has been misplaced, you should hopefully receive this today. All information and resources mentioned in the grid will be available through Seesaw and Teams. Seesaw will allow your child to complete activities online without the need to print off  then upload, should you prefer it.

Should you require any support or further information, please contact the school office and I will be in touch as soon as I possibly can. Either myself or Mrs Doyle will be available each day to support online learning or help with any enquiries or issues.

I appreciate these are difficult times and Home Learning will present many challenges. Please know I am here to support you and your child in anyway I can. Your child’s well-being and that of your family must always be the priority so please do not feel under pressure to complete everything each day. Please be kind to yourselves and get in touch in you need my support.

Take care and fingers crossed we will return to normal as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Mrs McQuiston