Muir Street Primary

Primary 2 Room 3

Monday 22nd June 

Good morning Room 3,

I cannot believe that we are nearly finished for the summer break and soon you will be in Primary 3!

This week I have a summer themed learning grid for you. If you would like the worksheets for some of the grids activities, you can find them on our class Teams page.

22.06.20 – Summer Learning Grid

I have unlocked StudyLadder so you can have access to your choice of activity. Remember on Sumdog you can do spelling and maths games.

Virtual Sports Day 

North Lanarkshire are hosting a virtual sports day today! Here are some of the things that are taking place:

.     

Check our Teams page and Twitter for more information. If you tweet your pictures and videos to @NLActiveSchools with the hashtag #NLSportsDay we could win £50 worth of sports equipment for the school! Have fun with it. 

If you need me for anything either post on our Teams page or email me at gw18mearnsjade@glow.sch.uk

Have a great day,

Miss Mearns

Bitmoji Image