Muir Street Primary

Room 8 Mrs McQuiston

Friday 1st May

Good Morning Boys

It’s Friday! I hope you and your family are safe and well and have had lovely week…it’s been a quick one! It is now the month of May. Hopefully May will bring as much sunshine as April did! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much for your super work this week, hopefully you can complete 1 or 2 more challenges from our Home Learning Grid today! We are going to begin using your Glow Teams and Email next week to communicate each day. I can’t wait to hear how you are doing! ๐Ÿ™‚ Try to take a little look over the weekend so you are more familiar with it and all set for next week. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve added some notes for parents to help access this at the end of my message.

It looks like the rain is going to stay away for most of the day, so why not go for a nice walk and enjoy some fresh air today? That’s my plan! ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope you have a lovely weekend. I miss you all so much and seeing your wonderful smiles each day! I’m excited to chat with you and hear all your news in out Teams next week.

Take care and stay safe! ๐Ÿ™‚

Remember…try to make someone at home laugh or smile today! : )

Mrs McQuiston

Note for Parents

I will continue to post our weekly Home Learning Grid on the school blog each Monday, but will then communicate directly each day throughย  Glow Teams or email. You should have received your child’s Glow username and password this week. I have outlined information on how you can access these below.

Glow Email

Access internet and type Glow rm unify into your search engine.
Insert your Glow username and password, remembering to be careful when using small and capital letters.
Once you have logged in to the website click on the left icon on the main screen that looks like a small house. Thisย  will take you to the school glow page.
On this page there are a variety of resources including the School Blog page and also Microsoft outlook.
If you click on the Microsoft outlook you will be able to access yourย  email that I am sending out each morning, it will be in your inbox.
You can also reply to the email by clicking on the backwards arrow and send me a message and upload photographs or any work you may have completed.
You can also click on new message and send me a message that way also.

Glow Teams

Miss Paterson very kindly created this video outlining how to access Teams and emails through Glow.

To help get everything off to a smooth start next week, can I ask you to check your child’s email and try to logon to Teams at some point over the next couple of days please? However, please don’t worry if it takes us a few days to get used to this new routine and way of communicating…we’ll get there. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you once again for your support. We understand these are very difficult times and we appreciate everything you do to support learning at home.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Take care.

Mrs McQuiston