Muir Street Primary

Primary 5 Room 10

Thursday 30th April 2020

Good morning Primary 5,

How are you all getting on with your tasks this week? I can’t believe it’s Thursday already! It’s been lovely to hear from some of you and to see how hard you have been working 😊It is a bit cloudy today, maybe the sun will come out later ☀️

There are some super activities on your Home Learning Grids for today! 🌈

• Create a mnemonic for each of your spelling words. They don’t have to make sense, it can be something silly like; Angry Plants Race Into Lava.
  • Log on to Spelling City to complete the activities I have assigned to you. I’m glad so many of you are enjoying the spelling games!

Science

With permission from an adult, follow the instructions on: Grow Your Own Rainbow 🌈 Take a video or a picture of your rainbow and send it to your teacher or share it on teams / twitter for everyone to see!

Writing

• Write your own set of instructions for the ’grow your own rainbow’ and send them on to someone else for them to try
  • Remember to include: Aim, Resources and clear steps. Firstly, secondly, after that…

Health & Wellbeing

NL Active Schools have set everyone a ‘handstand’ challenge to put a t-shirt on while in a handstand – you can see it on our school twitter – NL Active Schools Challenge

Give it a go – I bet you can all do it! 👍

I can’t wait to see what you all get up to today! Missing you all 💕

Miss Shanks 💜🌈