Muir Street Primary

Primary 5 Room 10

Monday 27th April 2020

Good Morning Primary 5,

Happy Monday, I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I can’t believe we have made it to week 4 of learning from home! I am overwhelmed by how hard you have all been working and you continue to amaze me each day with your extremely positive mindsets 😁🌟🌈 I am so glad to see you all staying safe at home and spending quality time with your families.

Here are this weeks Home Learning Grids with some suggested activities for you to do each day. I will also send these to your GLOW emails and upload them to our Microsoft Teams page along with your Spelling Words. Please remember that these are suggestions and you do not have to complete every activity. Just do the best you can 😊

• Most of you seem to be enjoying Spelling City . I have assigned new activities with this weeks words. Spend 10-15minutes on them.
  • If the weather is nice, try to spell each of your spelling words outside with chalks, sticks, stones etc. Be creative! I can’t wait to see what you come up with 😊
  • Reading – Listen to David Walliams new story online (chapters 6-8): David Walliams Story and create a visualiser about the main character. Remember to include key facts, detailed descriptions and page numbers.

Maths

• Log in to Sumdog every day to practise your quick recall for times tables.
  • Make a hundred square and highlight/colour all of the prime numbers.
  • Can you think of any other activities you could do with your hundred square?

Health & Well-being

• Make a card or postcard for someone you miss or someone you want to say thanks to.
  • If you know their address you could even post it to them to cheer them up. I’m sure they would love to hear from you 😊💕

Have a great day, stay home and stay safe 🌈

Bitmoji Image

Miss Shanks 💜