Muir Street Primary

Primary 4 Room 6 and 7

Tuesday 21st April
Good morning everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful sunny weather and getting some daily exercise outdoors as we all need fresh air and everyone needs vitamin D from the sun to stay healthy as well. I am making sure I go for a walk each day and count my steps at the end. How many steps do you think you might do in a day?
I have attached the grid for this week for you to pick some other activities. As usual I have included some extra activities for you to explore and join in with.

Miss Hay and I will be doing PE with Joe Wicks this morning at 9am on YouTube. If you miss it at 9am then you can catch up at any point during the day as it will still be available on Youtube.  Email your teacher with your favourite physical exercise and remember to do the warm up and the stretches as well. How many steps do you think you will do? Check your steps at the end if you can.

BBC Bitesize have started a new way to help everybody learn. There are a variety of lessons every day on the website. Today’s choices are numbers and place value in Maths, a grammar activity in Literacy and there is also an opportunity to explore maps and the country where we live. https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/dailylessons

Hope you have a lovely day and I will speak to you tomorrow.

From

Mrs MacFarlane😎