Muir Street Primary

Room 5 Monday 20th of April 🌻

Good morning Room 5 and welcome back to our final term. 📚

It’s certainly not the way we wanted to spend this term but it’s the way it has to be for now 👍.

Hope you all had a had a lovely break . The teachers have been busy thinking of ways to keep you busy and challenged whilst having fun at home .Some of us thought it might be fun to create a chilli challenge . So today we will post 3 grids mild , medium and spicy 🌶. An adult at home can help you choose the grid right for you 😁.

I know that some of my boys and girls will be challenging themselves with the spicy grid 🌶️🌶️🌶️. There are a range of activities on here and you don’t need a screen or the internet for a lot of them either .

I will continue to post daily updates and tasks on Sumdog and Studyladder . I can see lots of you have been on these .

If you can with an adults permission post your lovely work on our school Twitter page . It really does make us smile to see this 😊.

Take care , stay safe and stay at home. 🏡

Mrs Doyle 🌈