Muir Street Primary

Primary 4 Room 7

Wednesday 25th March

Good morning everybody, Thank you for sending me your emails, letting me know what you have been doing and attaching images of your work. This is a lovely way to keep in touch and I am enjoying reading your emails and seeing what you have been learning about. I hope you are all staying safe and exploring the apps and online learning that you took home last week. There are lots more online learning becoming available, so I will look at those today and list a variety of them over the next few days so you can have fun exploring them also. Today’s tasks are listed below.

LiteracyI have set you a task to complete on study ladder. Log in to studyladder using your username and password and complete the first 5 activities within the module set.

Numeracy – Access Topmarks online, choose a game and have some fun. Spend 30 minutes on the game.

Health and Wellbeing – Access PE with Joe (Joe Wicks Fitness for schools/The Body Coach) on Youtube. (I will also be doing this too, remember to have fun and drink plenty of water)

Modern Languages – Access Tiny Cards Duolingo online or on the tiny cards app – work on French basics.

From

Mrs MacFarlane😊