Pope Francis Faith Award

Please comment on how you will achieve your next piece of evidence. If you are not taking on the award you can write about what was discussed with Mrs Rae on Tuesday.

42 thoughts on “Pope Francis Faith Award”

1. I don’t do the faith award but I will follow to be a good person but mrs Rae was saying what gifts have we done

2. I’m not doing the award so I will try to be a better person and follow all the gifts in class with Mrs Rae πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

3. I’m not doing the faith award but it was really fun helping the wee ones with mrs rae & i’ll try still to follow the gifts πŸ™‚

4. Yesterday I helped the children in the nursery. Tomorrow I’m going to the Pope Francis Faith Award after school club. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

5. That would be nice Ellie. You are getting older and you can start making these choices for yourself.

6. Good news Siobhan. The more things we can do to show Right Judgement and helping others in our School, Parish and Community the better.

7. In school i was helping the janitor to empty the bins.Then i went out side to pick up the litter.:) πŸ™‚

8. In Ms Ness class we help the smaller kids to look facts about cows.It was fun and I had the chance to see my cousin Amaka.I did to help Weronica and we draw to,I draw a cow it was amazing but the best that I met new friend but smaller friends.

9. On Tuesday 27.01.15 Mrs Rae sent Eva,Kacper,Justin and I got sent to Mrs Burn’s class.Eva and I helped if the children was stuck we helped them and Kacper and Justin sorted the magnet boards.It was fun.I really want to achieve the P.F.F.A.

10. Mrs Rae told me to help the nursery and enjoyed it so much.It was cute and funny seeing them.It made my day:-)

11. I want to achieve my Pope francis faith award.In church I alter serve but when I don’t alter serev I help in the children’s liturgy.☺️

12. I have been using courage in home by helping senior citizens crossing the street and helping them with their bags πŸ™‚