Divided City

On Wednesday we go to Castlehill P.S to work on Divided City for the first time. After we  have that session, I would like you to tell me how you got on. Did you play any games? Meet any new friends? Are you interested in the auditions for any of the main parts?

17 thoughts on “Divided City”

1. I thought it was really cool for the first time and thought the games and activities were OK.I don’t really think I would be confident enough to do a main part.And it was really cool meeting my three cousins.

2. I think it was good,but only met one person.i think I will go for a good part.Cant wait . Good luck everyone .

3. It was really fun and I had a load of fun. I can’t wait to do the actual show,I might audition for a part.

4. I really enjoyed my day at castle hill . I loved the activities .i liked meeting knew people and I can’t wait for another day with them

5. I really enjoyed the trip to Castle hill for the Divided City trip. I met new friends and am looking forward to going again next week.

6. I really like the divided city project thigy because i get to see my cousin that i’ve not seen in years. i’m really serious and i’, likeing it in general so yep thats it.

7. I really enjoyed Divided City.I have meat new friends.I don’t think I will able to do a main part but I am going to push myself forward I can’t wait till the show in March