Glow blogs provide an easy way to post to the web. You can post text, audio & video. The only limit is the upload file size which is limited to 5mbs. This is fine for audio but you need to keep video short and small. There is a way around this. You can have a podcast set up on the NLC Podcast server where is is very easy to post audio and video file of up to 50mb. Here is a screencast showing how easy it is: Uploading a podcast even easier than using a glow blog.
Once it is there is is simple to post this to your blog:
These instructions are for Safari (tested on v5)
- Go to your podcast server blog where you video si published
- Click on the RSS link in the address bar
- When Safari displays the feed, highlight the link to the media file and copy
- Go to youe glow blog Dashboard, create a new post. Click in the editing box. Paste.
- The video link will appear in the editing field. When published the video will show. (you need to have the anarchy plugin turned on)
Here are some pictures of the process. click the first thumbnail and then on the left to move on.
and here is an example movie, this one shows how to create a header for your blog using Keynote.