P7 Favourite memories

Dear P7’s,

Over the next few days I would like you all to write a little bit about your favourite memories from last week to share with everyone on our blog. Click on the comments section of this post and type in  the comment box, remember you need the security information. Looking forward to hearing from you, remember to read each others comments too!

Author: Mrs Brown

Head Teacher Chapelhall Primary School

12 thoughts on “P7 Favourite memories”

1. Hi its Robbie I really enjoyed every activity last weak and my favourite part was the skiing although I fell and hurt my self (lol) but I really enjoyed it and I got to the top of the ski slope and did the jump.

2. Hi it’s Myia, my favourite thing last week was rock climbing.I enjoyed this activity because I have not done it before . I was happy because I done it . 🙂

3. Hi its REGAN WINNING I really enjoyed every activity last week but if I have to pick a favourite activity it would be skiing cause I got to the top of the slope I tried the jump and fell but other than that it was really fun. 🙂

4. Jack Thomson- My favourite was when Mrs Brown was going to jump into the water but then she didn’t then our team cheered her on and she did it.

5. My favourite activitie was skiing.it was an amazing fun.I fell a couple times its quite sore.after a while of practice I got to the top of the slope then I did the jump a couple of times.PS the flapjacks are amazing.

6. hello its holly and I hope that they are enjoying Kilbowie.I am in school helping other classes, science with p2 then P.E. with p3/4 and p4.We then cut off the bottoms of 180 bottles for our greenhouse that we are building but I enjoyed :¬)

7. Corbin Atkins hi my favourite things at Kilbowie was the skiing , gorge walking,rock climbing , canoeing. When we went canoeing we went to a beach when we reach the beach we got some flapjack we were also ment to get juice but we had for got it :¬(

8. At Kilbowie my favourite activity was skiing. I enjoyed it because I got up to the top of the ski slope. I also enjoyed mountain biking and gorge walking.

9. My favourite activities were skiing, gorge walking, climbing, biking, night line, sea quest guess, local walk and canoeing.

10. Kyl park My favourite activity was the skiing because I could do the thing I got told like the snow plough and the banana and I could go to the top off the hill