On our way

Left Gretna 20

minutes ago. Due in Chapelhall about 7.30 pm. All had chips and juice at Burger King, not quite our usual three course dinner. Photos below speak volumes of being nearly home! Will post again if running late.

Your children are a credit to all of you (parents) and a shining representative of Chapelhall Primary School. They have received compliments and praise everywhere this week and have been a joy to spend time with and have fun with. We have had NO behaviour or even attitude issues and not even one fall out between friends. Everyone has just embraced the experience and had fun. I speak for all staff here when I say we have loved the last four days and it has been fabulous having your 300 comments to share with the children. I will get pen drives made up for everyone with a copy of all the photos we have taken. See you all soon.

20 thoughts on “On our way”

1. Have really appreciated the blog .. All the photos and updates have been great . A HUGE thanks to all the staff who have given the kids an amazing experience together and great memories … Have a very LARGE wine ( or 3 !! ) πŸ˜€….

2. Thanks for all your efforts and arranging such a great trip. Everyone has obviously had a fantastic time and all the photos and updates have been great to follow. Really shows what a great school we have!

3. Can’t thank you ladies enough for giving up your own family time to give ours an unforgettable one, enjoy your beverages of choice tonight, you all deserve it 😜

4. Well done to all teachers this week thank you so much for photos and updates and for looking after kimberley so well! Xx

5. Thank you very much for all the updates and making sure they all had a brilliant time x

6. It looks like everyone has had a great time. Thank you to all the staff involved. I’m sure all the children will thank you for the wonderful trip and all the fantastic memories.

The blog updates have been brilliant also. Thanks again.

7. Been great watching there fun week with all the great updates and photos looking forward to half 7 when i pick my boy up been a long week without his noise and mess πŸ˜‰ thank u for letting him be part of this trip im sure all the p6 have had a ball with the staff πŸ˜‰ im sure u have all enjoyed the experience πŸ˜‰

8. What a great post!
    Delighted the kids have had fun and all got on so well.

Thanks again to all the staff who have given up their own time for all of our kids.
    You have been fantastic πŸ‘
    A well deserved glass of wine tonight and a long lie tomorrow!

See you all soon!

9. That’s absolutely great I’m so glad everyone had fun and no fallings out or arguments. I’d like to thank all the teachers for making this a great experience and a great wee holiday for the aimee and the rest of p6, time for you’s to have a rest and chill out this weekend πŸ·πŸ·πŸ‘πŸ˜€

10. Hats off to the teachers who gave their time and efforts to give our kids such wonderful memories. Enjoying hearing all about it from Grace. Thanks so much. Xxx

11. Yous have done amazing! We have loved seeing your photos. A massive well done to yous. Xxx

12. Hope it was all positive especially the number of times Grsce went onto Fip Flop at Flamingoland. We won’t talk about what happened afterwards

13. Than thank you to all the teachers and of course Mrs Baillie as well for giving of your time to spend 4 days with P6 girls & boys, and a special thanks to Mrs Cameron for going because Lauren was just so happy that you were going. What a lovely write up about the trip. The school and all parents must be proud of P6 pupils for the lovely comments made. Have loved all the blogs and photos I just felt I was part of the trip.

Lauren’s Gran.

14. I am so glad you felt that way. It is very rewarding hearing from family about how much they appreciate the contact whilst the children are away. It makes the effort involved much more worthwhile. As a parent I know how valuable it is to keep informed of what your children are doing and this is an easy and fun way to do so. It is great to see and hear from grandparents, aunties, uncles, sisters, brothers and of course parents too. Lovely that our children have such supportive families. It never ceases to amaze me that we get in excess of 300 comments during these four days every year. Already organising next year’s!

15. Thank you teachers for taking us on this lovely break,it was so so so much fun. It was the best trip in my whole life. πŸ˜„