Art Exhibition

Our Art Exhibition takes place on Tuesday 25 th February at 3.30pm.  Come along and see the wonderful art created by our pupils as part of Celebrating Lanarkshire 2013. Please feel free to leave us some comments about your visit.

Thank You

60 thoughts on “Art Exhibition”

1. I have had the most great time it was amazing and I loved being a guide and am so tired and ready to die but I have the most great time Ethan Osborne

2. I am most impressed with all the boys and girls artwork! The displays definitely celebrate ‘Lanarkshire 2013’. You have captured the essence of Lanarkshire. Congratulations to all the boys and girls and the staff of Chapelhall Primary! Mrs McLaughlin

3. Keep up the great work. Really interesting. Now I know all about the statues and land marks I pass on the motorways! Lesley pollard

4. Another well organised event by the School and all the children. It looks to have been a great success.