P6 Team Building

We are glad to see our friends are having a great time in York.  P6 pupils have also been having fun with some outdoor activities.  Skip and Blossom from the local scout pack came in to do some team building exercises including how to pitch a tent and how to create a catapult.  Despite the weather we were outside all afternoon.

2 thoughts on “P6 Team Building”

1. Hi everyone, it looks like you have been having a great time learning new skills outdoors. I am sure it will really help you to know how to pitch a tent as you might want to do this when you are older. Hope you are looking forward to the other things that are planned. Enjoy!!

2. Hi everyone. I am loving the photographs and it seems you are having too much fun at school! Did you ask for a sleepover in the tents you pitched? I have had a look at the school diary and it seems you have some other exciting things planned for the rest of the week. I hope you all have a great time and remember you don’ t need to do too much language , maths and homework,