Good morning

image

Good morning from a beautiful Scarborough. This is the view from just outside our hotel at 6.55 am and yes that is our boys in the football park. Mr Murray you were still up before us! breakfast is at 7.30 and I will post some pictures to let you see all your children.

Everyone, and that is EVERYONE, slept all night.

The weather is lovely right now though the forecast for later is looking a little wet.

12 thoughts on “Good morning”

1. Delighted everyone had a great nights sleep! Have a wonderful breakfast and a great day in York. I wish I was with you as I had so much fun and I’m sure you will love the Ghost Walk:) Enjoy everyone!

2. Wow! Looks like a great day….I wonder if your one of the boys playing football Cameron? I can’t normally get you up out of bed this early in the morning…have a great day x

3. Morning Ross! I can only assume you’re one of the boys playing footie!!! Have a good day kids x

4. Morning Amy and Lewis that’s the quietest or house has been in 10 years! Enjoy your breakfast and all the activities today you might have started all ready Lewis with the footie, looking forward to seeing all the updates today me and dad are abit jealous ha ha xx

5. Wow u are all up & about early ..I take it u r on the football pitch Conor ..have a great day everyone x

6. Looking lovely and bright this morning unlike home where as usual it’s raining!!!!! Yesterday’s pictures were fab looking forward to seeing all today’s activities. Aaron and Emily send big hugs Nathan x

7. Wish the weather was like that in Chapelhall as its very wet this morning! Glad to hear everyone slept well. Have a great time in York with all your friends today Amy. Loving the blog photos and hope you are taking lots to show us too.

Love and miss you Mum, Dad and Molly xx

8. Morning Leah, have a great day today, looking forward to hearing and seeing what you’s are doing today, have fun xxx

9. Morning Ross! Take it you were one of the football boys this morning? Have a fab day today in York. enjoying seeing all the photos of your adventures, Love, gran xx

10. Loving the photos, looks like you are going to have another day of fun! Have a fab time Natalie lots of love mum, dad, nicole & brodie xxx

11. Morning Lee you’ll be your glory on the football pitch… Hope all you guys have a brill day and looking forward to seeing rest of photos xx

12. Morning Robbie, Glad you all slept well looking forward to all the pictures we will get today, Lots of Love xx