Daffodil Tea

Our P3/4 class welcomed parents and grandparents this afternoon to join in their Daffodil tea. The children performed poems and a song about spring and sold Daffodils and Easter chocolates. All money raised this afternoon will go to Marie Curie Cancer Research. Thank you to everyone who supported the pupils and well done to P3/4 and Miss Taylor.

Author: Mrs Brown

Head Teacher Chapelhall Primary School

2 thoughts on “Daffodil Tea”

1. It was a lovely afternoon and everyone commented on how much they enjoyed themselves. I loved all the chickens, bunnies and eggs today Primary 3/4. Well done for all your work making the baskets and cards. Your daffodils turned out beautifully and your song and poems were very good. It is great to see all your pictures on the blog, make sure you show them to all your visitors too. X

2. Sorry I couldn’t be there boys and girls but I heard it went really well. Thank you for giving me an extra performance of Spring Chicken – you were fab!! Lots of money raised for Marie Curie which is super. Well done everyone and thanks to Miss Taylor for all her hard work.