11 thoughts on “Pics”

1. That looks a scary ride Nathan! You’re a wee dare devil though….just like your dad! Hope your loving Flamingoland as much as I think you will! Lewi is very bored without you, so I think secretly he can’t wait till you come home….as am I and your dad! Love mum,dad,Lewis,Harry & Chris xxx

2. I expected to see you on something a bit more daring Kirstin I know how you like roller coasters !

3. You all look as if you had a great time in York and at Flamingoland. Never mind, you can sleep on the bus on the way home tomorrow.
    See you on Monday

Love
    Gran and Grandpa Ferguson xxx

4. Looks like everyone had a great time today in Flamingoland. Carly I know this is what you were most excited for.
    Looking forward to hearing all about it tomorrow.

Courtney Williamson your mum and dad are missing you and hope you are having a good time.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Love you Carly

mum, dad and kenny xxx

5. Hey Guys, looks like another great day out. Hope you all enjoyed Flamingoland.

Lauren, Becca, Cameryn & Lauren, good to see you still remember how to pose for a picture. Instagram has been very quiet without all your “selfies”!!

Are you sure about the scooter Mrs Leggatt…?

Hope you all have a great night!!

6. Hope you all sleep tonight and has been great day at flamingoland. Bet you are all real tired so sleep well tonight.

From Rachel xxx

7. That looks like a cool ride Nathan, looks like you all had a fantastic day at Flamingo land. Hope you get a good sleep and enjoy your visit to St. James Park. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, enjoy your last day xx