Night Night from Scarborough

All is very quiet here. Children are all in bed, most asleep and a few nearly there. All super excited about their day tomorrow. I read out all your comments from the blog and also from Twitter today and the children are all delighted to hear them. Many said to pass on their love back to you too. A few little arguments and tired tears tonight, which is what we expected. (That was from the staff!!😀
They will all have a goood sleep tonight ready for a day of hyper adrenaline tomorrow.

I have asked again for our data here to be increased asap. As soon as we get notified we will post as much as we can. Many are in twitter – @chapelhallps already.

Night Night from Scarborough.

4 thoughts on “Night Night from Scarborough”

1. Have a fantastic day at flamingoland and the sun is out again 😎. We miss you marcus and we hope you are feeling a lot better today, love mum and dad and shug the tortoise 😂 X

2. Hello Rory hope you’re enjoying yourself ! Have fun at flamingoland
    Because I know you have been very excited about it
    ENJOY
    -Emily your big sister
    Xxxxxxx

3. Hello Rory hope you’re enjoying yourself! Because I know you were looking forward to flamingoland
    Enjoy it baby bro xxx
    – Your Humble Big sister Emily Xxx

4. Hi Sophie and friends. Can’t wait to hear all your news from your holiday. We all miss you loads and loads xx