Primary 7 Prom

What a fabulous evening we all had on Tuesday. All the girls  were absolutely stunning in their beautiful dresses and the boys were extremely handsome in their suits. Have a look and see for yourself!

5 thoughts on “Primary 7 Prom”

1. Absolutely brilliant pics. Thanks to all the staff and parents for making it happen. Special memories made last night that the kids will keep forever I’m sure 🎉😄❤️

2. Loving all the prom pictures Miss Horner. Thanks for sharing them and thanks to everyone for giving the kids such an amazing night. Amy had a ball.

Thanks X

3. Thank you all for everything you’ve done for Ross over the last 7 years, good luck to all the kids in the next chapter X

4. I will miss all the staff and all in the school it was a fab night it was a dream come true and thanks for ivry thing that you did for us and miss hendrie i will miss you and and all head techers and staff all them and i miss my littel dancers and p2 p6 that i monteird in p 7 and i was a great night thanks for all that thanks thank you xxxxxxx:) 🙂 🙂 ;);)