Railway Museum

A lovely start to the day with a super breakfast from Stuart and Mags. We are now in the Railway Museum hearing all about travel from The Rocket to the Bullet including using the turntable.

The Royal coaches don’t look very royal.

11 thoughts on “Railway Museum”

1. Thank you for all the updates and pictures Mrs Leggatt, it is lovely to see you all and keep updated with what you are all doing. Have a lovely time in the transport museum.

2. Hi Everyone

Looks like you are all having a great time, I’m well jell, weather looks fab, it’s freezing here, hope you are surviving Mrs B, been looking for you in the photos, enjoy the rest of your week.

Lots of love
    Mrs Kennedy

3. Hi Grace. Looks like you are having great fun. The dogs missed you letting them out this morning and no-one tucked them into their blankie on the couch😖. I hope you enjoyed the transport museum. Did you get a ride on the wee train?
    Love u loads honey xxx

4. This is primary 4 here. We have been looking at your photos and it looks like you are all having fun. We hope you have good weather and enjoy the rest of your time away. We can’t wait to hear what’s for dinner tonight!!!
    Lots of love
    Mrs Creighton and Primary 4

5. Great pictures! Looks like your having another fab day. Thanks for all the updates 👌

6. Hi Josh!
    Lovely to see the pictures of you all having a great time! I keep searching through the pics for your smiling face. Thanks to your teachers for the updates. Hope you all continue to have a fab time. Love Gran xx

7. Looks as if you’re all having a great time! Wish I was with you…you know how much I love chocolate!