Questions and comment’s responses

Whilst I have time, as someone else more experienced than me with chocolate, is talking to the children!

Lauren has been hiding in the pictures but I caught her unawares.

ALL girls were up out of bed at 7.00 oclock this morning, beds made, rooms tidied and half of them showered before breakfast at 7.30. It only took one wake up call!ย All boys were up around 6.00am, half showered, beds made, rooms tidied and had a game of football before breakfast at 7.30! Therefore we shouldn’t have any Primary 6’s late for school in future, unless of course parents sleep in.!

12 thoughts on “Questions and comment’s responses”

1. Can’t wait to hear about the chocolate story! Hope you get to taste the chocolate ๐Ÿ˜‹

2. Hello sweetheart, hope you’re having a great time.
    Remember to keep your teachers on their toes.
    Will hear all about it when you wake up on Tuesday…..

3. Wow very impressive, maybe some red bull for the teachers might be required for later on in the day lol

4. Hi everyone, looks like a fun day out and a busy one too! I hope there is a wee bar of chocolate for me when you come back?? We miss you all but we are glad that you are all having lots of fun. Thanks to all the parents, grandparents and children commenting on the blog:)

Look forward to the next updateโ€ฆ…

5. Hi Josh, looking forward to hearing about the chocolate factory hope you have saved some for mum and Lauren. Gran says hi. Loving all the pictures and up dates thanks Mrs leggitt and all the staff.xx

6. Rachel are you hiding from the camera??? Not like you!! Looks like a fab day you’ve had. Enjoy the rest of your day and night. Flamingo land tomorrow – bet you’re really looking forward to that. Have fun xx

7. Well if Logan has made his bed, I will be shocked! Cause he’s a messy boy who leaves everything lying around. Looking forward to more pics. Thanks again to the teachers for looking after our cherubs. Greatly appreciated xxx

8. So happy to see Daniel and the p6 kids having lots of fun!!

Thank you all for looking after my boy and also for all the updates and photos posted.

Hope the last couple of days are filled with even more fun. Enjoy the theme park tomorrow everyone (especially the staff, get some good photos of Mrs B on some rides ๐Ÿ˜‚)

9. Loving all the updates and photos. Thank you. Hope you’re having a great time Aimee xxx

10. Gizzy and Marley love u ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’™ xx