Ghost Walk

Mark told us some quite scary ghost stories and at the end we got to make a wish on his walking stick. It was such good fun, however, we have walked miles today and are pretty exhausted. We are back on the coach heading to the hotel for dinner

; lasagne, macaroni cheese, garlic bread and wedges or baked potatoes with salads. All home made!

16 thoughts on “Ghost Walk”

1. Can I come for dinner. And no doubt our ears will be burning with ghost stories. Fab 👻👻👻👻 xxx

2. Looks like you all have had another fabulous day.. Wish I was there.. Cara says she is missing her “best big sister” and counting the sleeps :-). Huge thank u for all the pics and updates.. I am sure they are making a lot of parents smile as much as me 😀😀. Wishing u all a great day tomorrow xx

3. Hi Callum how are you doing?? I’m so sad I can’t go to flamingo land tomorrow. Have a great time. Love Christy xxxx

4. They all look as if there having a ball they’ll sleep tonight lol pictures are great have fun tomorrow Reece love you mum dad mikey & candy xxx

5. Goodnight Leah, hope you enjoyed your dinner, it sounded lovely…love mum n dad xx

6. Looks like a fun busy day today Hannah , you’ll sleep well tonight 👍🏻😴😴😴💤💤💤.. Hope you have a good sleep xx good night love you from us all xxxx👍🏻👍🏻💛💤💤😴😴💕

7. Have a fab day at Flamingoland. I’m sure it’s the day you’ve all been waiting for. Make sure all the adults go on the scary rides too – especially Mrs Baillie. Looking forward to seeing all the pics. Love, Miss Bryce xx

8. Hi Bailey
    Looks like you’ve had another terrific day today. You will be exhausted after being up so early playing football. Manchester City got beat 1-0 tonight . Gareth Bale scored. It wasn’t the same watching without you . Dad and Reece missed having you in Madrid with them. Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight and have a fabby day in
    Flamingo Land tmrw looking forward to seeing all the pics. Love you lots. Mum, Dad and Reece xxxx

9. Sounds like you’ve had another great day Ashton. Hope you never got me any chocolate, you know how I don’t like it… Looking forward to tomorrow’s pictures already. Night night Big Man, love you best pal.

10. Hi Nathan
    Looks like everyone has had a fantastic day. Very brave of everyone to go on the ghost tour. Hope you are enjoying yourself and looking forward to more adventures
    Love mum and Russell xxx