33 thoughts on “Happy travellers to York”

1. Was it snowing at Gretna? Were there any bagpipers at Gretna Green? Did Joel tell you he has been there before for a special occasion a few years ago?
    Has the sing song started yet? If so who is the best singer- Mrs Leggatt or Mrs Bailey?

2. Photos are great, you all look as if you are having lots of fun already. Have a brilliant time Daniel, all the p6 kids and of course the staff x

3. Fun times ahead!!! just a little jealous 🙂 have fun p6’s & don’t forgot my present Madeleine 🙂
    Dad

4. Looks like lots of fun! Hope you have had a wonderful day Kimberley and rest of P6 xx

5. it looks very fun and i hope yous all enjoy]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

6. Hope you all have fun n weather is nice for you’s, you all look so happy 👍👍

7. Remember my bar of chocolate Callum! And I hope you have a good time! Christyxxxx

8. Kimberley Fab pictures hope all primary 6 have fun on their adventure to York. Lynda and daddy x