Beamish

After midnight and I am still having trouble with the photos from Beamish. I will try again tomorrow. The weather here is just great and the forecast looks like it will be even better the rest of the week. We are so lucky.

I can take pictures of each meal so that you know what they have eaten when they are home! Early rise tomorrow at 7.00 for breakfast at 7.30 as we need to be in York for 10.00. Will pop a post on in the morning to let you know how the night has gone.

Glad to see all the senior pupils working hard today, a little bit of muscle power works well. I am looking forward to seeing it all next week. Primary 2s and P4/5 and 5 I hope you all have great days tomorrow out on your trips. 

4 thoughts on “Beamish”

1. Morning Callum. Hope you had a good sleep last night and enjoy your breakfast this morning! Have a great day today and look forward to seeing more pictures of your day later on. Thank you for all the updates so far Mrs Leggat!

2. Seems like your having fun guys. Hi from here where it is windy and cold. Have fun but not too much cause you’ll make us jealous! Enjoy the rest of your week Emilie, Rachel, Eva, Charys, Amy, Grace and Madeline Xxx

3. Morning Aimee hope you had a good nights sleep and you have a great day today I’ve seen a few pictures of everyone there great can’t wait to see more. love n miss you loads from mum dad Kayleigh Callum n gran xx

4. What a fun packed day you all had yesterday, plenty time to sleep over the weekend, make the most of it guys and ENJOY!!! Love Eva’s mum, dad and Max