LAST one

We have just left Gretna services, bought out the Crispy Creme! Maybe that should have been a surprise 🙂 should be home about 6.00pm traffic dependent.

We (staff and helpers) would like to say a great big thank you to all the parents, grandparents, aunties, uncles,,brothers, sisters, cats, dogs, rabbits… who have commented this week. It has been a super week and your children have been amazing and a credit to all of you. We rarely had to reprimand any behaviour, only a few volume buttons! They have been the biggest group away so far from Chapelhall on this trip and absolutely the easiest.They have been praised everywhere we have gone and it has been a joy for us to share their experience. We are so grateful for all your thanks and it has made the trip very rewarding. Thank you.

see you shortly

last piccie  first piccie!

image

16 thoughts on “LAST one”

1. Thank you teachers and staff for making the kids have a wonderful trip, can’t wait to get my boy back. See you soon Cameron, desperate for a big, giant hug xx

2. Can’t wait to see you when I finish work princess hope there’s a crispy creme waiting on me. See you tonight love mum xxx
    A huge thank you to all the teachers for looking after my girl this week she looks as though she’s had a ball and the blog being updated constantly made her first time away from home easier on mum and dad 😉 thank you all so much xx

3. Thank you to all the teachers and helpers – don’t know how you do it!

Can’t wait to see you Matty. mumxx

4. A very big thank you to all the adults who have made this a special trip for our children and for taking the time to post on this blog.It really has provided such reassurance for us parents and is much appreciated. See you shortly Freddie!X

5. A huge thanks to everyone Amy and Lewis i’am sure have had an amazing time, thanks for your time and taking care of our kids the blog is a fab way of showing us what everyone has been up to you have made memories for our kids that they will always remember its greatly appreciated xx

6. Thanks to all the teachers and helpers for taking great care of our kids. See you soon Andrew xx

7. A big thank you to all the teachers and helpers the kids all look like they had a fab time. Can’t wait to see you Gazbo xx

8. Mrs L…..I told your daughter on Tuesday that her mum was my son’s surrogate mum for the week….I can’t thank all of you enough for giving our children this experience, they will treasure the memories for a long time….glad they’ve excelled in their behaviour, wouldn’t have expected any less….see you soon Rossco!!!! Xx

9. Thank u to all the teachers that have gave our kids an amazing experience ..a first holiday with all their friends …missed u so much Conor ..can’t wait to c ur we face x

10. Hope you teachers go home to chilled wine tonight! You all deserve it. Thanks again for looking after our babies. Much appreciated! Xx

11. Thank you so very much for taking such good care of Emma, her first holiday without family as she loved every minute and I was made at ease with the regular updates from the teachers and parent helpers. Thank you again Alex and I really appreciate the time taken on all the updates you are amazing xxx

12. I am delighted that everyone had a fantastic time! It is so nice to see all the positive comments from the children’s families and I know lots of special memories have been made. I would like to say a huge thank you to the team who were with the children all week. Without the staff and volunteers being willing to give up their time and energies it would not be possible to arrange trips like these! Enjoy a well-earned rest everyone and see you Monday:) maybe with some unclaimed clothes?????

13. I am so pleased it was so good. Emma was not hard to look after. The blog helped the children settle too so it was equally worthwhile for us. Thank you for the compliments, it was a great team effort and Miss Taylor, Miss Wiggins, Mr Morton, Mrs Robertson and I enjoyed it all too.
    We are all glad to be at home in our own beds tonight though.

14. Your baby was a delight to look after and yes a glass of wine was welcome tonight.

15. Just remember though it was only a few days not longer. I do have my own children too. These are all important steps in their little lives and just glad it was worthwhile for them all. Thank you