Homeward bound

Morning all. Lots of sleepy heads this morning. We are just over an hour away from Newcastle and making good time so far. I spent ages reading out all your comments this morning after we left the hotel. ย Thank you again it has been great.

I know that I said the children were all packed last night, however, on closer inspection this morning Miss Wiggins had to step in, or maybe jump in! We still have a Minecraft t shirt and an a bag of embarrassingly unclaimed underwear of the male variety! All rooms have been checked so if you have any items missing tonight please check with others in their room.

ALL children can now remove all the covers on their beds, just incase you need some help at home ๐Ÿ™‚

i will post some pictures later and keep you updated re times after Newcastle.

17 thoughts on “Homeward bound”

1. Thanks for keeping us up to date, I hope the kids appreciate all of the teachers and helpers hard work thanks again enjoy the rest of your day together x

2. Romeo is so excited that his best friend is coming home Layla! Safe journey everyone. See you soon kiddo xxxxxxx

3. Cant wait to see you ellie. Enjoy Newcastle I know Robbie would if he was there lol x

4. ๐Ÿ™‚ funniest update so far!

Excited to see my girl although im sure she will be exhausted. Have fun in Newcastle and we will see you tonight!xxx

5. Good to know there’s help there if I need it Madison lol. Have a fab day in Newcastle. Can’t wait to see you although I’m working tonight so won’t see you until 10 ๐Ÿ™ safe journey home guys. Can’t wait to see my girl xxxx

6. Can’t wait to see you Garry, have a great time in Newcastle and a safe journey home. See you all soon xx

7. Hope you all have a safe journey home and arrive safe and sound. Enjoy your trip to Newcastle and will see you tonight Kirsty x

8. Have a great time in Newcastle everyone and a safe journey back to Chapelhall.

Looking forward to seeing your wee smiley face tonight Amy. We’ve missed you lots xxxx

9. Lol …no one wants to claim the missing underwear ha ha ..have great day at Newcastle everyone ..cNt wait to c ur we face Conor boy x

10. Can’t wait to see you tonight lee and hear all about your adventure!! Hope you all enjoy Newcastle… Massive thank you to the teachers for looking after our children, giving them an amazing experience and keeping us updated on every step of holiday xxx

11. Canny wait to see u yasmin. Hope you’s hav a safe journey back to Chapelhall everyone excited to see you. Hope the hubbies have the wine chilling for the teachers tonight thanks to you all for your hard word n taking care of them all for us. Hope you’s have a nice relaxing QUIET weekend in store lol xx

12. Glad you’s all had fun a big well done to the teachers for a well organised trip and a great blog.see you tonight son missed you xx

13. Amy cant wait to hear all about your trip. I think we will be up all night hearing about it. Saw lots of pics and it looked as if you had a great time. Lewis saw you in lots of pictures! I bet you have a few stories to tell. It was a great trip for you both and I’m sure you will never forget it. Don’t forget to thank the teachers and helpers for all the help they did a fantastic job of looking after you. Safe journey home Love Gran xxxxx

14. So excited to see you tonight Jack and I’ve got some big news for you about your football team, have a fab last few hours together with all of your friends and a safe journey home xxxxx