Ice creams at the beach at night

Thank you to the PTA for our ice creams tonight.

Had fun at the bowling then spent money on the amusements, Mrs Robertson won a prize. That tiny Minion! Spent so much trying she could have bought a huge one!

Layla was the champion bowler overall with the highest score, just beating Ellie By a whisker. Go girls!

Had a beach walk in the dark tonight then walked a long road round the headland which quietened some of us down. Would have liked to be able to post some volume levels on the blog tonight to let you all hear how noisy they were! Walking, walking and more walking has done the trick. All now in bed asleep having packed their own suitcases! I will check rooms in the morning!

Great to hear so many grandparents now becoming experienced bloggers we have so many other pages to look at too. Keep it up.

Night all.

17 thoughts on “Ice creams at the beach at night”

1. Aw well done Layla!!! love the writing in the sand what memories you’ve all made over the last few days. I don’t like our house without you Layla it’s so boyish!! Can’t wait to have you home. Night night my girl! Love you xxxxxxx

2. What a great night you’ve all had, loved all the pictures on the blog from today, you can’t beat an ice cream when on your hols. Have a good sleep tonight and will see you tomorrow can’t wait !!!! Xx

3. Aww what a fantastic last night. Well done Layla showing those boys how it’s done lol. Love the sand writing Madison this is a school trip you will all remember forever. Can’t wait to see you tomorrow have a great nights sleep princess enjoy your day tomorrow. Goodnight love mum dad jay and Billy xxx

4. What a great night, looks so much fun, enjoy Newcastle today Cameron, see you tonight, we are all so excited to see you, Olly looking for you around the house and I’m sure will be giving you lots of kisses when your home. Have a great day mum xx

5. Looks like everyone has had a great time , so glad the blogs here for us mums and dads to follow as it’s made the last few days a lot easier , lol king forward to you coming home tonite Andrew, enjoy your last day today and safe journey home , love mum n dad xxx

6. Hope you have had a lovely night Aiden, we look forward to seeing you tonight to hear all about your time away, love you lots, mum and Alfie x

7. What a great time you’ve had, went to so many interesting places in a short time, missing you loads, can’t wait to see you tonight, enjoy the football park today, safe journey home, big thanks to the teachers and helpers who have made this possible, love Mum & Dad, Taylor xxx

8. Well done our Layla ..looks like another great night was had by all..hope u enjoy the stadium tour today Conor ,that’s ur kind of thing lol …missed u so much & can’t wait to c u tonight ,safe journey home ,love u loads x

9. You have certainly had a week to remember and it’s not finished yet; enjoy the final leg of your trip at the football stadium Freddie and I look forward to seeing the coach back in Chapelhall tonight.love, mum x

10. Well done the girls. Showing the boys how it’s done. Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures tonight ellie x

11. Oh well done Layla !! What a fabulous time you’ve all had !! Think today could be your best dayConor (football football) hope you all know how lucky you are !!an experience you’ll never forget and thank you to your teachers who made it possible ! Safe journey home all !!see you soon !! X

12. Sounds great, used to love walks along the beach on hols when I was your age Emma, fish supper then ice cream and all the seagulls following us! Lol. It’s great to hear and see that you are all having fun. Can’t wait to hear all about it xxx

13. Wow Robbie what a fantastic week you’ve had finished off with your favourite…Ice Cream! have a safe journey home and enjoy the football tour can,t wait to see you missed you loads love mum xx

14. Another fun filled night. Hope everyone enjoys their last day. A massive thanks to all the adults who have taken good care of my girl and made this possible for all these kids. Safe journey home everyone. Can’t wait to give you a big tonight Jenna. I feel like my right arm has been cut off and I am missing all our girly chats. Lol. Xx