13 thoughts on “Bedroom pics, fully clothed”

1. Great to see you guys those rooms look nice and tidy! Have a fab day together looking forward to all the pictures today, wish I was there too x

2. Brilliant pictures. Glad to see your in with all your besties Layla I told you but you stressed about that for months lol. Looking cool our Conor! Enjoy your day everyone, I hope those teachers are going on the big rides too! The boys and I are off to a park if the rain stays away. Missing my girl but loving all the pictures of your happy wee face. Have fun! Xxxxxxx

3. Looking good guys …u just in a room of 2 then Conor ? Hope ur having a ball we man x

4. All besties together Kirsty x Hope you are all having a ball. P.s. hope your room will stay as tidy as that when you come home lol xx

5. What beautifully made beds in that room of 6 boys- someone’s been teaching you good habits Lee. I’m hoping you keep up those high standards when you come home. Have a great day. X

6. What a tidy room, glad to see you are all well rested and especially all those smiley faces, enjoy Flamingo Land and have loads of fun, x

7. Looking great everyone, so happy! Hope you all enjoy your day. And Lee Leighla is missing her uncle lee x

8. Hope you’re all having a fab day at Flamingo Land, and the weather has been nice to you. Jessica and I have enjoyed some girly time but can’t wait to get both our boys home safely xxx