Tuesday morning activities

We have had a great morning out and about with some children on a Safari, skiing, canoeing and gorge walking. Lots more to come this afternoon.Only a couple of photos so far, hopefully more later.

Author: Mrs Brown

Head Teacher Chapelhall Primary School

18 thoughts on “Tuesday morning activities”

1. Hi Courtney. I hope you enjoy Kilbowie while I’m still working hard in school. Se you soon.

Your wee cousin Ellie

2. Hi Grant, I hope you are enjoying Kilbowie. Is the water cold? I bet it is and I hope you are brave enough to jump in.

Finlay Murray P3

3. Hi Kirsten. I hope you enjoyed your first day at Kilbowie and had fun doing your activities. Have a great week!

Lee P3

4. Hi Dougie
    Good to see your pic!
    We miss you loads, but we don’t have to drag you out of bed in the morning!
    Love mum dad and EJ
    xxx

5. Hi Rebecca, hope you are well, we miss you loads. Have a great time, C U Friday, Love Mum, Dad & Kieran P.S. Dad has ate your babybel cheese, mmmm! xxxxx

6. Hi guys, hope your having a great time.

Just back in myself from climbing Ben Nevis, tinto hill and swimming the entire length of the Clyde with Bear Grils? Easy!

Beat that lightweights.

From Keir’s dad!

7. Hi Guys 🙂 Hope the start of the week has been going well and you are all enjoying yourself, the pictures so far look great. Have a fab time gorge walking, it was my favourite 🙂 Ill make sure I check in to see all your lovely pictures. Miss you all! love Miss Gibbons x

8. Hi Kirstin
    Hope you are all having a great time, and you are taking part in lots of activities can’t wait to see more of the pictures .
    Love mum, dad and Lee xxx

9. Hello to everyone at Kilbowie. School seems as though there is something missing this past couple of days. I hope you are all having great fun and rising to all the challenges. Enjoy every minute and try out all the new experiences that are offered to you. You never know what you might enjoy and be good at. Missing you all lots.

Mrs Leggatt

10. Hi Ryan, Sounds like a fantastic first full day at Kilbowie! Looking forward to seeing tomorrow’s updates and photos. LOTS of embarrassing kisses and cuddles from Auntie Pam xxxxx

11. Hey Lauren. Hope you enjoyed your day. Looking forward to hearing all about the activities. Lots and lots of love from Mum x x x

12. Hi carly

Hope you have had an exciting day today. You are all probably exhausted. Have a good night hope to see more photos tomorrow. Love you night night love mum and dad xxx

13. Hope you’ve had a great day Sophie and enjoyed all the activities!! Can’t wait to see all the photos and hear all about it! Bet your shattered!!
    Nyt Nyt toasty we all miss you! Love you ! Mum dad and all the gang :-))) xxxxxxxx

14. Hello there Gregor, looks and sounds like you’re all having a fantastic time at Kilbowie. Looking forward to seeing you on Friday 😀 xXX