Sorry!

Sorry in my haste to get the last of the photos on I have doubled up on a few. I am really trying to include everyone in the pictures but some are more allusive than others! It is nearly 11pm and everyone is now asleep tonight, I will be soon too! The hotel owners have been very good with all the children and food choices have been excellent for all meals.

Miss Wiggins and Miss Moore enjoyed the play park just across from our hotel too and are along with Miss McFadyen looking forward to ALL the rides tomorrow. Mrs Robertson and I are looking forward to watching the bags and hats!

I will pass on all your latest comments in the morning at breakfast, sorry I didn’t get round everyone tonight but it is a little tricky having 36 for a sleepover. It is great to see so many commenting and we know you are enjoying all the fun just as much as we are

goodnight, Mrs Leggatt and co.

17 thoughts on “Sorry!”

1. Hope you all slept well, staff included! Have a wonderful day at Flamingoland and try not to get too dizzy on the rides:) Enjoy bag and jacket watching Mrs Leggatt and Mrs Robertson!

2. Hi Keir, looks like you had a great day yesterday! Looking forward to seeing today’s pictures. Enjoy Flamingo Land today. X

3. Hi becca, have a great time at flamingo land today. Rachel is well jel! Cant wait to hear all about it and see all the pictures from todays fun. We’re all missing you xxx

ps make sure you go on the biggest roller coaster there.

4. Hi Everyone

Hope you all have a great day at Flamingo Land, I am soooo jealous, take care

Lots of love
    Mrs Kennedy

5. Morning Kirstin
    Hope you are feeling refreshed this morning and full of energy for flamingo land , can’t wait to see all the pictures and hear all your stories when you get home, have lots of fun and don’t miss me to much since I’m not there to go on the roller coasters with you.
    Love and miss you loads mum dad and lee xx

6. Morning Ellie, have a great day at Flamingo Land, can’t wait to see all the pictures, hope it stays dry for you guys xx

7. Morning everybody! Hope you slept well and are looking forward to another busy and fun day. Looking forward to hearing all the stories when you get back.

8. Good morning, hope u all have a great day at flamingoland hope u manage to get on all the rides Abbie u forgot your high heels lol 🙂 xx

9. Good morning Ryan 🙂 I bet you can’t wait to get to Flamingo Land today. I have just checked the website and there is plenty of scary rides for you to try… Keep a look out for a roller coaster called Mumbo Jumbo… It is the worlds steepest roller coaster and bound to be a favourite with my little dare devil of a nephew! Have a great day xx Love Auntie Pam xx

10. Morning Glen. Hope you have a great day and enjoy all the rides at Flamingo Land.xx

11. Wish I was joining you in Flamingoland today Lauren…it’s much more fun than what I have planned……can’t wait to hear what rides you tried. Have fun….missing you Mum x x

12. Good morning glen. Hope you have a great time at flamingos land. Love gran and grandad

13. Good morning Sophie from mum , dad and all the gang here and Rocco :-)) have a brill day at flamingo land .. Hold tight on the rides and screaaaaam loud lol, look forward to all your photos..Have a great day with all your p6 friends , love you , mum :-)) xxx

14. Good morning glen. Hope you have a great time at flamingo land. Love gran and grandad.

15. Ryan, we bet you’ve been on all the rollercoasters – sounds like you’re having a ball! Love from Gran and Papa x x