16 thoughts on “Dinner Time!!”

1. Hi Kyle and all the boys and girls in p7, looks like you are all having loads of fun! 🙂 Hope you are eating all your dinner up Kyle, I never knew you liked sausage n mash 😉 x

2. Looks totally awesome!!!!!, Ellie, missing getting to watch you enjoy your experiences and having so much fun. Hope the weather is as good until end of week for you all. The big smile on your face at dinner means everything is going great . Enjoy having a cool time with your friends love mum dad and wee Arnie.xxx

3. Looks totally awesome!!!! Ellie
    Missing not getting to watch you having so much fun
    Hope the weather holds out for the rest of the week for you all
    That big smile on your face at dinner is telling me everything is going great
    Enjoy this cool and special time with friends
    Lots of love mum dad and Aaronxxxxx

4. Hi Beth

Are the high viz vests for the dishwashers? Maybe I should run out and get one for you…
    Hope your having a lovely time.

xx

Mum

5. Hi Leah,looks like you are having a great time. Hope you are having fun trying out all the different activities. Millar is missing you although I think he’s enjoying getting the TV to himself!

6. Looks as if you are all having a ball & you have been lucky with the weather – not too much muddy washing I hope!!! Can’t believe you left a bit of gravy on your plate Rebecca lol – miss you loads but hope you are enjoying every minute x

7. Good morning kilbowie. Hope you all had a good sleep last night and are ready for another great day of fun and challenges. You all look like you are having a superb time. Make sure those teachers are participating in all the activities too don’t want them missing out on the fun . Have a great day .

8. It’s great to see you all having such a great time. Love seeing all your photos. Hope the sun keeps shining for you all week. Hope you all have an amazing day filled with lots of fun. Miss you Leah – lots of love Mum & Dad xxxx

9. I can assure the teachers are joining in! So much I had to jump into the sea yesterday! All good fun:)

10. Hi Leah, We are all loving seeing all that you are up to in the lovely sunshine! And guess what, Cian is missing you,lol!!! Have Fun Mum, Dad and Cian xxx

11. looks like your having fun, hope the weather stays good for you all. Enjoy todays activities.xx

12. Good morning everyone!!
    Looks like you’re all having a fantastic time. I hope you’re not causing too much fuss with your fussy eating lol.
    Enjoy the rest of the week and the good weather.
    Is Robbie keeping anyone awake with his snoring?? Lol

13. Good photograph of you Darren at dinner and also at gorge climbing. Missing you. Gran & Pa pa

14. Hi,

Looks great, and so glad the weather has been good for you so far. Have a great last couple of Days.

Miss you Robyn, see you Friday 🙂