MAP

/>

Sorry the signal keeps going. I will update with a few more photos when I can. Flamingoland was “awesome, amazing, the best ever, great even though I was dying, fantastic…” and these are only some of the descriptions used by the children! Hot dogs -thank you to our PTA gift of money for a treat- went down well at lunchtime. The rain for the last hour didn’t dampen any spirits. I will try to  post some photos maybe around 1.00am as usual.

10 thoughts on “MAP”

1. Hi Everyone,

Glad you are all having a great time. We are REALLY REALLY jealous. Hope you are taking special care of one of your older party members. Have a lovely day at Flamingo Land and a safe journey home tomorrow xx

Mrs Baillie and Mrs Kennedy

2. Im sure your all having fun today. We cant wait to see the pictures.Thanks to the Adults for all their hard work! xx

3. Tanks looked fantastic!Glad weather stayed better than forecast today for your great sounding day at Flamingo Land! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow Leah xxx

4. The updates and pictures have been great. Looks like you’s are all having a great time. I’m so jealous – Flamingo Land is awesome! It’s great to see your wee smiley face Karly. Can’t wait for you to tell me all your stories. Take care and have fun. x

5. Looks like you’re having a great time and the photo’s are fab. Safe trip home tomorrow and see you in Harrogate on Saturday Leah. Love from Niamh, Cormac and Colm xxx

6. Ellie your wee brother wants you to show him the way how to get to the MAP. He said that it looks so much fun. Looks like we might be taking a trip to York in the near future. Enjoy what time you all have left and have a safe journey home tomorrow and you can all have a nice long lie in lol.x

7. Good to see you are all having such a good time. Missing you loads Leah and can’t wait to see you tomorrow, especially Millar who’s missing his cuddles from his big sister!

8. this looks great and the pictures are awsome. i have always wanted to go to flamingo land and it sounds great with people talking about it. i hope you enjoy the rest of the trip. i will be on it every day to see how much fun you have been having.

9. Hi i’m loving the pictures you are making me jealous. It sounds like you are having a great time.

10. Looks & sounds like you`ve all had an awesome time. I am sure there will be plenty of stories to tell -can`t wait to hear all about it…..we have missed you so much Leah…..Smokey`s waiting on you coming home!!!x