Art Exhibition

Our Art Exhibition takes place on Tuesday 25 th February at 3.30pm. Β Come along and see the wonderful art created by our pupils as part of Celebrating Lanarkshire 2013. Please feel free to leave us some comments about your visit.

Thank You

60 thoughts on “Art Exhibition”

1. We have been working hard today making sure that all the pictures are displayed. There will be tea, coffee and juice available and information on Fairtrade. Many Primary 7 pupils will be guiding visitors around the exhibition. Every child will have their art work on display and all pieces are available for sale. Come along and have a look.

2. Have to say my sons image, while very well executed, will live in my dreams/nightmares for years. (Keir Simpson mother).

3. What a fantastic exhibition!! Tour guides did a great job and there was lots of beautiful artwork on display.

4. Great exhibition and fantastic effort of all pupils to create such stunning pieces of art. One of my daughter’s drawings will be on it’s way to Germany very soon.
    Uta Langnickel-Miller

5. A fantastic exhibition. The children worked really hard and produced fabulous pictures and paintings. Well done everyone! Miss Hendrie

6. The Art was extremely good. Very good attention to detail by the children, all paintings and drawings were fantastic.
    Linda Osborne.

7. Loved the art show. All the pupils have clearly worked very hard and I was extremely impressed. Well done to all and thank you very much for inviting me along.

Craig Scott
    St Andrews Hospice

8. I thoroughly enjoyed walking around the art exhibition. Every class has made a fabulous contribution. We have some budding artists in our community. Well done, Chapelhall Primary. Miss Bryce

9. All art was to a very high standard and I loved being part of it and would love to do it again Lewis McGown

10. Thoroughly enjoyed the exhibition – really well organised. The children did a great job!

Leigh Glover

11. Rowan & Eilidh

Fantastic work !!! It was very interesting looking at all the art work

Tour guides were very good at telling us about the artists and art work

12. Guide was very informative and excellent
    At explaining paintings and art work. Well done!!!!
    PC Nicholson : )

13. I am incredibly proud of all the talented boys and girls in our school. All the artwork is fantastic and definitely ‘Celebrates Lanarkshire’! I feel so proud of everyone. Mrs Brown

14. Fantastic art exhibition, everyone has worked so hard and it really shows.
    Evelyn was a fab tour guide. A Wright xx

15. What a fab exhibition I am sure all the artists would be very proud of the work you have done, well done xx A Wright

16. I thought the exhibition was fantastic, there was so many great pictures and all the children did a great job. Sharon Martin

17. Very great effort made from all the children in doing their exhibits! Brilliant display!
    Nathan & Lewis Massie

18. Some very creative minds at work here. A great gallery with very interesting displays!

Garry, Joanne & Lauren