At St John Ogilvie Primary our vision is to work together, help and support each other to be the best we can be and reach our full potential.
1. To create a safe, healthy and welcoming school.
2. To ensure our children feel happy, valued and secure within our community.
3. To support children and families educationally, emotionally and socially.
4. To provide a wide variety of opportunities through high quality learning and teaching experiences in order to maximise each child’s potential.
5. To provide a sound Catholic education within a Christian environment.
6. To encourage our children to be independent and take responsibility for their own learning.
7. To equip our children with the knowledge and skills to make healthy choices now and in the future.