Dear Parents and Carers

On behalf of the whole school community of St. Anthony’s Primary, I would like to extend a warm welcome to our website.
We are extremely proud of St. Anthony’s and the achievements of our whole school community. The staff, pupils and parents have worked in partnership to create a positive and stimulating teaching and learning environment where we strive to meet the intellectual, spiritual, physical, emotional and creative needs of every child in our care.
As a Catholic school, religion is taught not just as a subject, but as a way of life. This means our first duty is to treat others with love and respect. In this way, we hope our children will learn to work, respect and co-operate with all staff and each other.
This website is intended to provide general information for parents/carers and gives details of some aspects of life at St. Anthony’s Primary.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to clarify any points mentioned on the website or discuss any issues relating to your child.
Yours sincerely

Shirley May Carr
Head Teacher

(Article 28: I have the right to an education)