Music – Mrs McDougall [Work at Home]

Episode No 2 of our drumming at home lessons.  Hope you enjoy and if you try any of it send pictures on teams! 🙂

I am loving this video P6/7! This little girl is going to show us how to set up our own drumkit in our houses using household items… let me know what you think on teams, do you think she is good? Is it possible? do you like the piece of music she has chosen? Did you enjoy it 🙂

Acapella today! No instruments, voices only! Famous faces and a classic song, tell me what you think on your teams page 🙂

Remix here today P6/7! Let me know what you prefer and why, really listen to the differences, voice, instruments, speed, bass etc.  Let me know on your Teams Page

SPORTS DAY WARM UP MUSIC

Here is a song for us for Sports Day… To get ready before our activities  the best thing to do is listen to a warm-up song! Enjoy your activities

Hi P6/7…Here is Sports Relief 2020 to get us ready for our own sports day!!

Miss you all!      #clapforcarers        #musicmatters 

Hi P6/7! (2 videos for you today)   In my house Thursday night is fun because we all go out and clap for the NHS at 8pm.. Tomorrow night is a special one because people that can play instruments have been asked to play the song Over the Rainbow, I have put it on here for you so you can listen and if you hear people playing it or singing it tomorrow night you will all know why!! I have included the ukulele music as i know some of you have your own instruments at home 🙂  I will be at my piano playing nice and loud 🙂

Hi P6/7…Monday 27th April…  Here is one of our favourite lessons… REMIX!!  Listen to both versions and let me know on your teams page which you like best and why 🙂

Hi P6/7… another performance from #TogetheratHome Global Concert..This is a song we are very familiar with… Let me know what you think of her voice, instrument etc..

Hi P6/7… We are Continuing with our #TogetherAtHome Global Concerts… here is Billie Ellish and her brother performing.. let me know what you think 🙂

Hello Boys and Girls!! Hope you had a great easter break… Over the weekend there were many musical artists that took part in #TogetherAtHome global concert.. All performing from their own houses.  Here is one of the performances, would love to know what your thoughts are… Voices go well together? Did you enjoy the piano part, were they always singing the same notes etc 🙂

Hello P6/7… Last upload for the hols.. Silly Sympnohy.. Easter Bunnies… We are never too old for Silly Symphony 🙂

Ok P6/7…. Here is another challenge.. Listen to both versions (original and remix) and tell me what you think of them and WHY 🙂

Hello Boys and Girls!  I’ve uploaded this beautiful song, which I was planning on starting  before school finished.. would like you to really really listen to it with eyes closed in a calm atmosphere and only think about the music… as an extra I would love you to learn the lyrics so we can all perform it when school goes back:)

Right P6/7!! We’ve never had the time to really complete this (backward as well).. Now we have lots of time!  Your challenge is to complete this and for fun teach it to your family LOL

Would love to see videos or pics, post them on your teams page…. Miss you all

Hi Boys and Girls

Following on from our remix lessons I have uploaded the original Imperial March and the remix version of it.  I would love you to listen to both carefully and tell me what you think of each version, which you prefer and why… I’m looking forward to reading your answers in the comments page..

Remember    #musicmatters