Music – Music McDougall

Another mini beast song boys and girls… Love that they are using a ukulele and we have these instruments in the music room which we have experimented with ๐Ÿ™‚

This week is World Oceans Week.. here is a nice song to get us in the mood ๐Ÿ™‚

P2, here is a little french song for you. Try and sing along, hope you enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

A mini beast Cosmic Yoga today! I tried it and I loved it, hope you enjoy it ๐Ÿ™‚

Time for a dance boys and girls! A mini beast dance ๐Ÿ™‚

Here is a funny song from Julia Donaldson (the author) and her husband about how clever a ladybird is!

SPORTS DAY WARM UP MUSIC

Here is a song for us for Sports Day… To get ready before our activitiesย  the best thing to do is listen to a warm-up song!

Here is a music video to get you all warmed up and ready for sports day!!

Here is a catchy wee song for you P2

Hi P2… Another lovely day to be looking for mini beasts! I hope you enjoy this song and sing along ๐Ÿ™‚ย  Let me know if you enjoy it ๐Ÿ™‚

Boys and Girls, you know how much Mrs McDougall loves Star Wars, and yesterday was May the 4th.. Star Wars Day!! Here is 2 videos of the music.. let me know what you think

Miss you all!ย  ย  ย  #clapforcarersย  ย  ย  ย  #musicmattersย 

Hi P2!ย  In my house Thursday night is fun because we all go out and clap for the NHS at 8pm.. Tomorrow night is a special one because people that can play instruments have been asked to play the song Over the Rainbow, I have put it on here for you so you can listen and if you hear people playing it or singing it tomorrow night you will all know why!! I will be at my piano playing nice and loud ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello P2! It’s a new week and we are moving on to our topic music.. MiniBeasts!… You will notice that one of the instruments is a ukulele which we have in school and you have all tried!! Hope you enjoy

Hi P2โ€ฆ. We are listening to the Elephant today, let me know what you think ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello boys and girls… we are continuing with Carnival of the Animals.. today we are listening to the birds, let me know if you think the instruments make it sound like birds ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello P2.. Hope you had a lovey easter break! This week we are going to listen to a famous piece of music called Carnival of The Animals.ย  There are lots of smaller pieces using the instruments to describe and make us imagine what animal is playing. Let me know if you think this one sounds like a Lion ๐Ÿ™‚

Boys and Girls, one last musical video before the holidays.. Enjoy seeing and hearing how the Easter Bunnies make their Easter eggs ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi P2… Ive uploaded The Heart of the Music video, listen and join in ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello Boys and Girls! Since we are all making beautiful pictures of rainbows I thought it would be nice if we could attempt this fun fast rainbow dance.. would love to know how you get on!

Hello P2! I’ve uploaded the crab rave because it has amazing rhythms.. Can you find something in your house to play along with the rhythm of the music? Send Pictures of videos, I would love to see you making music at home!

Hello Boys and Girls!

We started learning this song in class so I thought it would be nice if you could finish it at home.. Lots of singing and fun!

Miss you all

Mrs McDougall