Good morning

Good morning primary 2, I hope you are all well and have had a lovely weekend.  It would be great to hear what you have been doing.  If you can, please leave a comment below.  Missing our Monday morning check-ins.

5 thoughts on “Good morning”

1. I’m sorry to hear that. I have no idea why that has happened. Our blog is public so you don’t need to log in to Alfie’s Glow to access it. Try searching blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/na/hayocksp2blog/ and it will take you straight to our blog.

1. Thanks u…. alfies gettin more and more upset at thought schools not returning before august …. as obviously he leaving and he missing his goodbyes… alfie says he misses u loads and really hopes he gets too cone back before the end too say goodbye

1. The poor little thing-I miss him too. Please tell him not to worry, we will sort something out to ensure he gets to say his goodbyes.