What a treat…

On Thursday the 15th of June, P6 pupils went to Aberdeen at 8 o’clock in the morning to watch a theatre production of Gangsta Granny. The pupils ate lunch at Union Square Terrace Park and were back for 3:15. It was a long bus journey for them.

Inside the theatre were other schools from Aberdeen and a massive stage with different theatre props. The first half of the show was really entertaining and all the pupils eyes were almost glued to the stage! It was funny and very clever how they moved all the props and stage buildings around in dance form. (Lewis Mackenzie)

I really enjoyed the show and I liked the way the actors had the audience anticipating what was going to happen next. It was a great day out and I would say money well spent. (Josh Angell)

It was a great day, I think it was worth the long journey and I loved the performance and the day couldn’t have been better. The actor who played Ben had a great voice impression of an 11 year old boy.(Faye Nichols)

It was my first theatre experience and it was definitely one to remember. The acting was brilliant and the props were so creative! (Kelsey Martin)

This was my first time at a theatre. HMT was really big and it was a great experience for me. (Jack Steele)