Welcome!

wavingHi! My name is Jill. I am currently studying primary education at University West of Scotland in my first year. After years of dreaming of becoming a primary school teacher I have finally started the pathway at university to fulfil my dream. Going through school my guidance teacher had a huge influence on my career decision. I felt I was always able to rely and learn from this teacher, he would continually support me throughout my years at school. While applying for university last year my teacher decided to take early retirement and I really felt that I wanted to go on and become a teacher like him one day that was an inspiration to all pupils and teachers. “To teach is to touch lives forever.” I hope one day I will have my own class with pupils looking up to me like they did to my teacher.

I have created a blog to post my reflections on the lectures and tutorials I have throughout my time in trimester 2. This blog will help me describe and reflect my skills and knowledge as well as further my learning experience during my time at university. I will also be able to read back on this blog in the future and remember exactly what I have learned throughout the trimester

I hope you enjoy exploring my page!

One thought on “Welcome!”