Starting BA 1 education

Initially, starting at University seemed very daunting. I felt too young and not ready for the adventure ahead. One week in and I can confidently say that those worries and fears I had before starting are slowly starting to decrease with the more lecturers I meet and the more information I am provided. If I’m being honest I still have a number of fears mainly about the high level of coursework and the number of assignments/assessments and exams that we will have to complete in BA1 education. I now know that I will be well supported and be given the information I need for each task and that I can ask any questions I have. Another worry of mine, before starting, was the early hours and the long travel which I am now slowly getting used to and it is becoming normal routine to me now. A major worry of mine was making friends. Thankfully, I have managed to meet a number of lovely people both in my course and in UWS in general. I feel more confident and happy going into my 4 years studying BA hons education.