Starting Your own Digital Leaders Team

Starting Your own Digital Leaders Team | The Digital Revolution

I have been fortunate to run a very successful team of digital leaders in Mosspark Primary, known as the Tech Team, and I hope that this article will let you see, not only the benefits of having a Tech Team, but how to set up a digital leaders’ team with a similar model and run it so that it has a measurable impact in raising attainment through digital learning.

Great example of a teacher blogger giving details on a project.
Continue reading

SCHOOL’S OUT ON K107

SCHOOL’S OUT ON K107
By students for students

School’s out is a radio show on K107 FM every Saturday  morning between 11.00am and 12.00pm.  It is run by the best KHS pupils  and provides an huge insight into what we do at KHS.  We offer our own thoughts and opinions.  Sometimes we play old music, sometimes we play up-to-date music.  It’s a very mixed show.

Every week we have a riddle, talk about new topics, and do a top 10 countdown.  The show is by students, for students and the people of Kirkcaldy and the Wider World.  You can listen on 107 FM in the Kirkcaldy area or online.

Continue reading

Mayberry Mystery Crime Scene

Posted by the Mayberry Police!

Good afternoon everyone,

Well done to all of our school investigation teams for visiting the Mining Museum to help us solve this terrible crime. Many theories and ideas were shared last week between each group and I am hoping with your expertise we can find the culprit.

During your visit, many of you collected and gathered possible evidence which I am going to share below incase you missed anything. Every piece of evidence is crucial.

Mayberry Mystery Crime Scene – Inspirational Learning Spaces

Inspirational Learning Spaces – Learners leading learning in Midlothian is a intriguing blog name, worth checking out.

Continue reading