Welcome to the FV&WL RIC Career-Long Professional Learning (CLPL) workstream
The aim of this workstream is to develop professional learning that will bring together national expertise, research and effective practice. This approach will utilise and enhance the talents of colleagues at all levels across the collaborative.
The focus of CLPL improvement activity will be on supporting leaders and practitioners to:
• increase leadership opportunities at all levels;
• further develop practitioner and senior leader’s skills to deliver professional learning for others;
• facilitate collaboration, co-creation and delivery of high quality CLPL
• drive innovation and improvement in improving pace and challenge learning and teaching;
• improve the understanding and effectiveness of curriculum rationale and design;
• continue to improve the capacity of staff to self-evaluate for improvement; and
• support and the use of research and data to evidence progress and improvement.