National STEM Network for CLD Practitioners
Education Scotland, Learning Link Scotland, Youthlink Scotland and Glasgow Science Centre are working in partnership to establish a National STEM Network for CLD Practitioners.
The first meeting will take place on 1st June at 10am until 11.30 and will focus on highlighting available resources, breakout rooms to meet others, network and share resources on STEM and Climate Change.
We will be seeking practitioners’ views on the value of a STEM Network for CLD and consulting on our proposed aims and objectives, as follows:
- Open to all CLD, cross sector and all organisations (ie. Local Authority, Voluntary sector, Colleges)
- Focus in 2021 on climate change linking to COP26
- Key focus on supporting confidence of CLD Practitioners in STEM
- Increasing understanding that STEM related learning opportunities are everywhere
- Increase knowledge and resources in all areas of STEM- Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths
- Effectively sharing resources and improving CLD practitioners knowledge of available resources
- Peer support role and networking opportunities with STEM focus
Sign up here: