Aganeza Scrooge

AGANEZA SCROOGE

PREVIEWS: 30 NOV – 2 DEC £10
TUE 4 DEC – SAT 5 JAN
BSL SAT 8 DEC 2.30PM AD WED 12 DEC 7.30PM
£7 – £17
FAMILY TICKET £50 (£38 OFF-PEAK)

TRON THEATRE COMPANY presents
AGANEZA SCROOGE
Written and directed by Johnny McKnight

The pantosphere is decking the halls and rocking around their Christmas trees. Well, everywhere except one place: Dickensian Street, home of the frightful Aganeza Scrooge, the scariest skinflint in the pantosphere. A woman so tight with money she makes Fifers look generous. And Aganeza HATES Christmas! She hates those festive jumpers that her employee Bobby Scratchit keeps wearing; hates that Whiny Tim who walks around everywhere with a croquet stick; and don’t even get her started on those ghosts of panto past, present and future that have decided to keep her awake all through the night. A girl has got to get her sleep. Aganeza is on a quest to end Christmas! It’s sooooo…bah humbug.

This year’s Tron panto is an all-female spin on Charles Dickens’ classic tale ‘A Christmas Carol.’ A wildly funny, family show that will have you singing in the aisles, dancing in your seats and skipping home just like Tiny Tim.

FOR AGES 6YRS+

Also make sure to check out the Tron Theatres Glow area as we have a dedicated page for Aganeza Scrooge with fun and games and some money saving tips from Aganeza herself!!

One thought on “Aganeza Scrooge”

1. My students and I are going to the Panto this Wednesday and lookiing forward to it.I am planning to do a performance analysis with my 5th years.