A competition for young people to consider your world in a decade – and what you might be doing in it. The aim is to consider your journey – whatever ‘pathway’ you might follow – and how education, training and your wider experience will help you in realising this ambition.
We are asking you to be creative – allowing for written essays, blogs, You Tube-style videos, music, drama or visual art submissions. This collection of voices will provide a powerful insight into how you and other young people are viewing your experience within the changed educational landscape.
We want to know:
- Where do you see yourself in 2025?
- How will you be contributing to a successful Scotland? Or do you see yourself further afield?
- How do you see your learner journey, training and wider experiences getting you there?
- How could education or opportunities best support you in realising such ambition?
- How might the choices you make now affect your future?
When it comes to submissions there are no specific rules, you can be as imaginative as you want:
- A blog/vlog
- You Tube videos
- Piece of writing
- Art work (Just photo your piece(s) of work to share electronically)
- You can work alone or in a team
To name but a few, all ideas are welcome!
There will be two categories:
- S1 to S3
- S4 to S6
Deadline for submissions is 1 July 2015.