Creative Conversations – Edinburgh

The fourth of this series of Creative Conversations (and the second of 2013) will be on Tuesday 7th May at 4pm for 4.30 till 5.30pm with wine and canapes afterwards (venue to follow with confirmation of attendance). I am delighted that our Creative Catalyst this session is meteorologist, broadcaster and educationalist, Heather Reid OBE.

Heather will revisit the world of creativity, science and technology for this Creative Conversation. Heather is utterly determined to inspire generations of scientists and is always ready to bring imagination, innovation and real professionalism to so doing. She is bursting with ideas for what we might talk about at the Creative Conversation. If you’re in the least interested in science and remotely concerned about creativity, you should come along – do not miss this one!

As with all previous Creative Conversations, David Cameron will facilitate the discussion and you are invited to continue the conversations afterwards with Heather, David and colleagues over wine and canapes!

Creative Conversation are becoming more and more popular – please get back to me directly if you would like to attend and I’ll send full venue details and confirmation of your place.

Tel: 0131 469 3956

Fax: 0131 529 6212

Email: linda.lees@edinburgh.gov.uk