About us

Dear Parents/ Carers,

Welcome to St Francis Nursery Class!

This website will help you to understand more about our Nursery Class and the Early Learning and Child Care (ELCC) that we provide. It provides essential information that I hope you will find interesting as well as helpful.

Throughout the session, various activities, events and meetings will be arranged in order to involve parents and the community in the life of our Nursery Class. The process of education starts long before children come to school. It is continuous and therefore, parental involvement in education is crucial.

Partnership working is extremely important to us at St Francis Primary and Nursery Class, our Vision, Values and Aims state clearly the fundamental beliefs of parents, pupils and staff.

We all believe that through treating each other equally with honesty and respect, we will learn together. Therefore, partnership between parents and our staff is extremely important.

Should you wish to discuss your child’s progress or have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to speak with your child’s Key Worker, our Nursery Class Team Leader or myself.

This site contains a range of key information and offers an insight into the life of St Francis Nursery Class. If you have any queries regarding the content of this site, please contact me at the school. We look forward to having you and your child join us in our Nursery Class.

Kind regards,

Miss C Lynch

DHT