St Albert's Family Learning

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – Glasgow site

Support for Families

Good Morning Everyone!
I hope everyone is keeping well and safe. We all miss you so much at school. Our teachers have done an amazing job keeping lessons going through our blog posts. I am loving the photographs our children are sending in.

Please keep in touch as we are always available to support you and we love to hear from you. I know your teachers have been keeping in touch but I am also free to contact if you want to chat. Also please contact any member of your parent council for advice or help or you just want to tell them something. They have direct contact with me.

I am in contact with our local family learning officer who is very kindly keeping me informed of up to date information and help for families. I will post new information here so please check it out.

Stay Strong! Missing all my lovely mums (and dads) and of course your gorgeous cherubs ❤️

With Love Karen